Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Easter Everyone! Made this card with My Favorite Things Distressed Pattern Stamps, Beautiful Butterflies stamps and dies and Hero Arts Nesting Postage Stamp dies. Lawn Fawn sentiment from an easter stamp release last year I believe. Lawn Fawn and MFT inks. Fast Quick Card using supplies on my desk...



Working a bit harder but faster on making cards these days. Here a few recent cards I've made. I'm not good at posting to my website and usually forget to do this after posting to facebook and instagram. Here they are using #mftstamps and entered in #ctd438 #colorthrowdown...


First Mother's Day card this year:
I made this box card using:
 Lawn Fawn Pop-Up Scallop Box Card Die,
rainbow papers and Easter stamp set,
Along with MFT stitched flower dies
 and Stamping Bella's Hoppy Poppy Thank You stamp
#LawnFawn #MyFavoriteThings #StampingBella #Copics 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...