Monday, January 9, 2017

My attempt at a sketch challenge. This is for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. After I made this card I realized that anything can stand for the rectangle behind the image so it could be a tree, a window or something else rectanglish. I think I'm going to enjoy learning to do these sketch designed cards in the future.


Second card for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge   #mftstamps MFTWSC314 . I was going to use a tree to stand in for the smaller rectangle but instead decided to reference a tree by using the background woodgrain stamp on some kraft paper with brown ink to imitate a wooden door. This bear is having a sugar buzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...