Sunday, April 23, 2017

Valentine Cards 2017

I added a Daddy bird and another baby bird so that this card fit for my daughter, son-in-law and three grandchildren for valentine's day. This is a Unity Stamp

I also sent a few Valentine's Day cards for other family members. Last year I made a goal to make cards for everyone in my family and extended family for their birthday's. That kept me scrambling for a whole year and by fall I was consistently sending out belated birthday cards.

This year's goal is to send out special day cards and thinking of you cards out of the blue. I started with Valentine's Day cards and around Easter I sent out Thinking of You cards and encouragement cards.

Here are a few other Valentine's Day cards sent out this year:

Dreamercraft Stamps and copic markers

Another Dreamercraft Stamp and dies by Mama Elephant plus Copic Markers

Your Next Stamp and Zig Clear Clean Real Brush Markers


Simon Says Stamp and MFT Scalloped Border Die.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...