Monday, April 17, 2017

Still working through my newest stash which turned out to be quite a haul when it was all said and done. Don't you just love stamper's lingo?  I realized this time around that I suffer from something I'm calling, "Stamper's Shipping Dilemma".

Shipping is always a funny thing for me. I can NEVER just buy one stamp set because of the free shipping deals you receive if you buy a certain dollar amount of product. This is true for pretty much every online stamp company/store. The discounts are wonderful but they usually get me over-stretching my purchasing budget. Not only that, I also usually over-whelm my creativity budget too, because then I stress over when I'm going to have the time to actually use all these new products. If I put the new products away then I worry that they won't get used for a long time.

Unfortunately, I don't like to have things laying about in my craft room, waiting to get used. It makes me feel like the whole house is cluttered if my office/craft room is cluttered. For me it's a stampers' shipping dilemma. Fortunately, much of what I ordered was back ordered so the products are coming to me in nicely spaced installments. So, I've been working my way through my "newest stash". I had time this weekend to create one more card made with a few more stamps, dies and paper that were sitting on my desk. I made a party in a box:

I used all Lawn Fawn products: Paper, Stamps and Dies.
They are colored with Copic Markers.
This card is entered in this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
#lawnfawn #copic #ssswchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...