Saturday, May 13, 2017

Since I am usually run late on cards that need to be mailed I thought today I'd see if I could do a few last minute Mother's Day cards. These took all of thirty  minutes to make with a few simple stamps, dies and embossing folders. The dies, Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables and My Favorite Things Sentiment Label Strip, We R Memory Keepers Bloom Embossing Folders, White Blizzard and Green Apple Nuvo drops plus a few stamps laying around. Oh and my first use of Dare 2B Artzy pattern paper.Two different sentiments were used, All Celebrations from Penny Black maybe and Message me from Clearly Besotted. Bunny stamps from Wplus9 Wishing You stamp set and boy from My Favorite Things Our Story Stamp set.


2 comments:

  1. I love your Mother's Day cards. They are so sweet! I especially love the embossing folders you used. I see the name of the flower embossing folder but I must of missed the one used in the card with the little boy. Could you please tell me the name.
    Thank you!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina! Both embossing folders came in the same package together from We R Memory Keepers called Bloom. It was a set of two folders and that was the only name on it. I bought it through Amazon and here is the link...https://www.amazon.com/Memory-Keepers-Embossing-Folder-2-Pack. I hope that helps! :)

      Delete

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...