Sunday, May 7, 2017

Just a few more Mother's Day Cards....


Cased this background from a card I saw somewhere online. Since I can't find it now I'm not certain it's the same. I wanted a clean and simple background for this Mother's Day card to focus on the image. The background layers are made with Lawn Fawn dies, Fancy Scallopy Rectangle and Stitched Rectangle Frames. The image is Wanderlust from A Random Fan and the sentiment is from one of the first stamps I bought which unfortunately I never labeled. I found a similar one to this from Craftin Desert Divas called Happy Celebrations. I also used Copic Markers to color the image and Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Crystal Drops and Glossy Accents with a touch of Wink of Stella pen on the moped for clear glitter. 



This next card is also a combination of products. Again using the Lawn Fawn Fancy Scallop Rectangle Die with My Favorite Things Sensational Stitched Flowers and a tag from their Blueprints 13 Die. Sentiment from Essentials by Ellen: Amazing Women by Julie and image from Stamping Bella stamp: Maisy and Madeline Have Some Tea, colored with Copic Markers and embellished with Nuvo Crystal Drops: White Blzzard Glitter. 


And this is a new and improved design of the one above....



And then I saw these bears and couldn't resist trying a bit of neutral designs...



2 comments:

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...