Monday, May 15, 2017

My first card with Dare 2B Artzy stamps

This company and its unique stamps and papers are new to me and intrigued me when I saw the products being used for cards. This is my first attempt and has been copied somewhat from one on their website. I made a few changes such as stamping the image a bit differently and using zig clear clean markers on  bristol paper. Then I cut out the top of the image and popped it up over an embossed panel with adhesive foam. The embossing folder is one by Tim Holtz and Sizzix also part of a two pack called Texture Fades Embossing Folders by Alterations, Time Holtz and Sizzix 2 piece Drapery and Woodgrain set. It was super hard to find only but I did find it still being sold at Creative Inspiration: https://creativeinspirations.ca/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27_185_190&products_id=4717

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...