Sunday, April 10, 2016

Working on Mother's Day Cards, mostly because it will be here earlier than usual this year and also because I love flowers...and my two Moms, of course too! So I started with a simple card with lots of flowers. Simple and sweet was my theme. In the middle of making these easy cards my new mini front and back girl and boy stamps arrived from Impression Arts. I took a break and colored some in, then went back to my mother's day project. That's when things went out of control and simple turned into a window card, with a fence and grass and two children leaning on the fence looking out of the card with a flower garden springing up behind them. Then my new Die-namics Circle Cross Stitched Stax set arrived. So I made a frame for the window. Simple is gone but cute has arrived....just have to finish the inside of the cards and I'm good to go. Almost a month early. I think in the two years I've been doing this, being early is a first for me. Usually I'm rushing to catch the mail lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...