Saturday, April 23, 2016

Today I made a quick card using the new SOA (Stamp of Approval)  Wonderful World Collection. I absolutely love the sentiments that come in this collection by Catherine Pooler. I ordered this collection on Wednesday morning and it arrived Friday! Amazing.

Although the collection came on Friday I wasn't home. So today I opened it up and took it to my very messy craft room. Today was house cleaning and chore day. Yuk! After cleaning up the room I took a quick 15 minutes to stamp out this card.

Here's the recipe made from items already left out on my desk:

Using Clarity Brushes I added Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Stormy Sky) to the edges of this card after stamping the scroll stamp around the sentiment.
I add a little butterfly and a few stamps with that small fluffy thing, added clear embossing powder and heat embossed with my heat tool.
On my desk was a leftover scrap die from the Mama Elephant Madison Frame die set so I added that and a thin line of blue around that edge. I didn't even take the time to set the card up for a picture, just held it in my inky hands and took a quick shot.

Love when it's this easy and yet I feel like I've had a chance to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Henry's 5th Birthday Card

March is always a challenging time of year in the midwest. It seems like March brings the promise of Spring but the fulfillment of flu and c...